Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dekalb Memorial hospital

I just happen to get a first hand look at the new Dekalb ER This morning ( not by choice ) the first thing I found was the drive for ER was at the front of the hospital with a red line you can fellow you can also go though the back entrance still. We walk in the lobby and, at 7:15 we are the only one here So I guess I was hoping for a quick in but we waited for about 15 mins in the lobby. We did make it back to the ER room the Doctor came in asked the norm in questions and order something to try a quick but waited on the pain meds for for another 45 mins ( which is a very long time when you are in pain) they did blood work and a CT and came back with nothing. The look may have change but the services has not. I find myself thinking that 15 mins to the south I'm at DuPont and seeing a more worthy group of professionals. I did have high hopes when I first heard they are redoing Dekalb. Maybe I will try back in another 10 years

No comments:

Post a Comment